Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cybersociety & Communication

Ever heard what is Cybersociety & Communication ??
is one of the new subject I have in my new semester = D
but do u know where is the funny part??
I am required to have a FB, Tweeter and Blogspot account ~
hehe^^ don''t you think is a bit new to have social networking account for my coursework marks??
Since, the class not really started yet..
not really sure wat can I do for me to create social networking account for my coursework mark  = I

Btw, wat is Cybersociety & Communication?
 
Seriously,I have no idea at all ~
but since it hav the  world "cyber", most probably is related to internet or online stuff, rite?
 (Don't you think so xD)
Other than that, it also have the  word, "communication" , it sure related to how we communicate or govern our words to persuade other 0.o
 
Since I have identified some words...
if those word combine:
 
CYBER
+
COMMUNICATION
 
 =It will related to how we use word online??
 
As a conclusion, I think most probably I will learn how should I communicate online. It will be something like if I am the PR agencies, if there is any prob that problem face by my company, I have to use some strategies to spread some info to help my company. Something like creating press release or writing article online ~(well, sort of )
 
Since the class havent start yet.
I will do more research online by this weekend = )
Hope to get more details about this particular subject ~
 


  -Wilson.H-


2 comments:

Henry said...

is not funny... my this sem subject oso need fb n blogspot.. hahaha~

W said...

haha. erm.. den i should say is really something new ; D now i have more reason to tell my mum to stay online more X P

Post a Comment