Sunday, December 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , NICKY!!!

Friday, 18th December( birthday)/17th December( Celebration)- It is NICKY BIRTHDAY!!!
Me and my other classmates secretly help him celebrate and make a prank to him ~
Really enjoy the moment we prank him..
and the cake for his birthday is with a "chicken little" cartoon on it..
really funny when i find out about it..
Do u know why they choose to put that cartoon character to put on the cake ??
It is because we used to call him Xiao Ji and in eng is mean little chicken XD
SO automatically , we have turn our frens to a cartoon character ~
hehe .. really had some fun that day ~

Indeed, we had fun that day ..
but at the end, some of us need to clean up the place ..
because we got play some party poppers~
Is kinda mess up the place ~
Practically, we need thanks this cleaners to clean the mess ~
hehe .. THANKS , MR / MRS CLEANERS!! 



Actually wanted to upload the video i have in my blog..
but i dunno i am too dumb  or it really cant upload my video at my blog..
Anyway I upload in my facebook alread : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment