Wednesday, September 2, 2009

DELETE = KILL

It's been a while..
I think I have to broke my promise as I say
my next update will be my 1st time with my college friends..

I really cant find my interest to write lately ..
The main reason is I am too lazy to write and my
First Semester Examination is around the corner....

Anyway today I really not satisfied on something ~
which is there is someone need me to delete the pic that i have
post to the internet ..
At first i really not bother to the ppl who want me to delete my pic..
I was thinking that if i insist to not delete the pic , he cant do anything to me ..
but later on..
when i think twice, that freaking ppl might not come to disturb me ..
but he might buzzing around to the ppl around me..
that is wat i dun like : (

*To the friends around me , I have to delete the pic that i post on the net ...

when i marking out the pic that i have to delete ..
my hatred to that freaking person is getting more and more !!!!!
I really wan to F*** and cursed ppl at this moment!!!!!!
bcoz i really love pic, and delete it seems like i kill a living ppl ..
IT really really tear my heart apart :(

3 comments:

Mai Seah said...

haiz...
nvm la..we take again next time^^
ok?
don be sad...*sayang*
I really appreciated on wht u did =)
thx wilson

cheekeong said...

tel me..
who s the one?
dun angry la..
jux 4get it...
u did well ady...
at least i like those photo..

W said...

Ashley : )

Chee Keong: hehe, got someone la..
im ok now.. i am jus releasing my anger through my bloggie only ~ Thx 4 like my pic yea : )

Post a Comment