Friday, September 4, 2009

English is Done !! 4 more to go !!

Today is the First day of my First Semester EXAMINATION!!
It was something new to all the Year 1 Student : )
Basically it was somehow just like our SPM EXAMINATION..
we have to bring in our student ID, Exam Slip..
               NO electronic devices allow to bring in to the HALL ..
There is a lot of rules that we have to follow before we start our exam..
and..
we have to fill up an attendance form, our  answer booklet
All of this has remind me a advertisement ~
     " Pls fill in the form  A, B, C, D,.........Z" if we wan to do something ~
All of us are pretty blur once we enter to the hall..
First, we don't know where to seat...
Then, the form we have to fill in is really need to a lot of stuff..
Especially our index number,
   eg; if ur index number is A1234DMS , u have to write A ONE TWO THREE FOUR DMS
Oh yea, forget to mention today exam subject is English Language
For me, it was neither hard nor easy..
it was only ok ok *i think*
For the essay part , i choose to write a narrative essay : )
I change the story to be a very dramatic story ...
which is i say the main character was pregnant, the father was angry, want to abort her child and bla bla bla ~
I really crap alot until I can write 3 page full with craps :XP
But what is done is done right??
So , I dun think  I should bother anymore ..
Juz hope I can get a good marks wit my crappy essay : )

****************************

After the test is over,
ME and Kah Mun stay at the college library to revise our Hubungan Etnik...
we met Catherine and Wayna while we looking for places to seat..
we sit for while and hav a little chit chat ~
then read for a while ~
Then we revise our note for few hours ~
but after i have revise for 2 hours ...
My head is slowly and slowly lying down to the table..
once my head reach the table..
I have sleep for more than an hours :P
In the end, today revision was not really succesful ..
bcoz i never manage to read all my notes..
only manage to cover 2 chapter only : (

Today,  i feel quite cold when i taking my nap in the library..
At that moment..
When i feel very cold...
I just hope that I have a another half come near me
to give me a hug or even a touch   : )
I want to feel the warm from my another half..
But in the reality ..
I dont even have one ~
So, I just have to hug and rub my skin for a while to warm up the heat in my body :(
**************************
After my revision,
me and kah mun go home together..
on the way home..
we bought some waffles ...
and curi curi eat in the LRT : )
While I was enjoying my yummy waffles ~
Kavi give me a call ..
and he ask me to lend him money
as he say he dun have money to buy the LRT  ticket to go home ~
Then I was foolishly wait for him at the LRT station
and
sit at the station there like a beggar wit Kah MUn..
while waiting for that KAVI..
When he reach, Chee Keong following behind him ..
then we go to buy LRT ticket to go home ..
and do u know HOW MUCH THAT KAVI LEND MONEY FROM ME???
HE ONLY LEND 10 CENTS from me only!!!!!!!
I wait for almost half hours...
and he tell me he dun have enough money to go home,
but later  he take out a RM 10 from his wallet <<<< Is this called money not enough??

Anyway i think is worth to wait for them bcoz later we had some good chat in the LRT : )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK n KAMPATEH in this FINAL EXAM!!!
+U+U+U

Mai Seah said...

==''
abit zha dou...only 10 cent! haha...

but i bliv this wont mess up u n him frenship rite..

all the best to ur final ya~

gambateh!

cheekeong said...

haha...
10 cent...
10 cent means a lot...
dun "kan xiao" 10 cent oh..

W said...

Thank you , EVERYBODY!!

All the best in ur exam too !!!!!

Aza Aza FIGHTING!!! : )

Post a Comment