Monday, August 16, 2010

Slrrrp Slrrp Time xD

wokie dokie ~
suddenly I feel like wan to tell u guyz a story ..

Before that,  Let me ask u guyz a simple question ^^

"What do you think college student will always eat, especially those student who are not living in the house, that live in the hostel/rent house?"

still cant think of any answer?? Come ON LA WEI!! Is super easy!!
         really cant think of it >.< ?
        
         arghh, too bad!!
Nevermind.. Let me tell you the answer = )

THE ANSWER IS..
.
..
...
....
..
.
INSTANT NOODLE LA !! xD

Are you wondering why??
The answer is easy!!!
The student is LAZY TO COOOK!!!!!*THIS IS THE FACT*
Instant noodle is easy to cook and can eat within 3 min xD

wokay wokay..mua have talk too much on this..
so what is the question related to my story ~
here come my story ..


After I enrolled to TARC ,
Of coz I study and meet new frens rite??
* I kan sociable xD *ahem ahem*

After dah kenal my classmates already..
Of coz, I will find a chance to go have fun at my outstation friends house mah ~
I dunno why I enjoy go to other ppl hse@.@
mayb I can turn thier hse upside down ^^ thats the fun xD

There is one time,
I went to my female classmate house to do assignment and bla bla ~
She rent a house just opposite of my college *woohoo*
Is so damm near!!
Anyway, think again..
we gossip-ing more than we do our assignment at the first time~
biasala kan chit chat non-stop b4 do real thing xD hehe

Yea, after the first time..
goes again for 2nd, 3rd n ... many many times xD
Due to the distance is so DAMM NEAR MY COLLEGE!!
sometimes we purposely go to her house to
hang out, sleep , gossiping.. and non stop chit chat la xD
it was a unforgetable time la * miss that moment* : )

Okay la , after main-main .. chit-chat chit-chat..
the hunger will look for us after some time!!
of coz, bila lapar..
we all will become a monster n look for food x 0
*dun thin we only play and makan je eh!! we will study too x D

But..
Due to our laziness,
we will even get too lazy to go out the stall to ease our hunger..
instead we will play masak masak at her house without getting out under the sun ^^v
we will cook some instant noodle to eat la ..
I still remember my classmates have a whole bag of different flavours of MAMEE SLRRRP
so we all tanpa malu, we all just take and cook to makan..
*we do ask for the permission, but it was only ask after the packet is open hehe xP

At that time, my friends doesnt have the stove or any utensil to cook the food..
they only have a water boiler xD
well , yea is ELECTRIC WATER BOILER !!

haha, try to imagine how we eat yea xD
The IMAGINATION is up to u!!
Yeah!! that is the first time..
I try the MAMEE Slrrp = )
Mine is the Ayam Kampung Flavour ..
Yea, we all have different bowl of MAMEE SLRRRP ..

At that moment,
my greediness or the curious toward the other flavours grew inside me ..
and without much..
I fly toward my frens bowls..
n jus slrrrrrrrrrrrpppppp!!!!!!!!!
den RUN!!!!!
wakaka xD

It was a funny and memorable moment in that house!!
A great place to hang out : )

Hope next time I go can eat someting that cook by my friends too !!
*thanks for everything*
*name.will.not.be.expose.*
[Fwen.name.is.P&C] xD


0 comments:

Post a Comment