Saturday, August 21, 2010

Slrrrp slrrrrrrp TIME again !! = )

Oops, almost forget the promise I made in the pre-previous post ..
yea, I did post about I go to supermarket to buy the mamee rite?
*my lazy-ness strikes me again.. so it will be a short post again today*

That day i just grab 1 pack of ASAM LAKSA & AYAM KAMPUNG to go home wit me xD

As for today, my mummy nvr bought anything for my lunchy ~
So I decided to cook the instant mee to eat x D

1 pack of the Mamee Slrrrp
+
2 Eggs


=

Ta DA !!! It become a bowl of great mee with my favorite EGG-IE : )
It is YUMMY-DELICIOUS = )

*lately, KL is always bless by the rain..
the temperature kinda low sometimes..
yet it still kinda hot in the noon time..
but during the nite..
Is pretty "sejuk" leh..
planning to buy some MAMEE KARI BERAPI..
to HEAT ME up ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment