Monday, August 16, 2010

Slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpy~

Is very very late night now :P
So I gonna make a quick updates ~ ^^
Last friday, after the my class..
Try to guess where I drop off ??= )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


hehe xD Yea, I purposely drop by to a SUPERMARKET [ Jusco,Maluri]
WAIT!!!
Dun say anything first!!
Dun say that I am too crappy or lame that I jus go to a supermaket >.<

I am on a very IMPORTANT MISSION that day.
which is ..
.
.
.
I HAVE TO GET MYSELF MAMEE SLRRRP !! =D

Yea, my hse is jus out of this great noodle :)
so I have to personally drop by after college to buy it while I on my way home ~
but
Other than that, this is jus another excuse for me to lepak around to kill my time xD hehe

Let me get back to the my MISSION first ~

After I get in to the Supermarket,
Second thing I have to do is ...

LOOK FOR THE
NOODLE DEPARTMENT =)
*of coz i have to look for noodle department la, since i want MAMEE SLRRRP rite?=.= takkan I go for toiletries to look for it meh hor = P

and then..
DANG DANG DANG !! ~ ~ ~
VOILA!!
I FOUND THE NOODLE I WANT!!!! xD

haha.. I look pretty stupid in the pic xD!!
the passerby sure think that:
 " OMG, this boy never see instant noodle before ah.. like this also wan to snap @.@"
watever!! I juz wan to show you guyz..
that MAMEE SLRRRP can be found anywhere ~
Ntt jus in supermarket..
it even available in small shop nearby ur houses too =)

Below is the Mamee Slrrrp available in the market:
* The flavour n price is clearly show in the pic =)
 


So, at the end...
Are you curious.. what flavour I had bought that day ?? ^^
Then, plz wait for the next post ..
nt planning to let u know now..
be sure to catch up yea = )

1 comments:

Mai Seah said...

creative post! XD

Post a Comment